Welcome to TECHNET TECHNICAL SERVICES
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of TECHNET TECHNICAL SERVICES Website.
TECHNET TECHNICAL SERVICES is located at:
Office Address (India) :
UTTAR PRADESH INDIA.
Office Address (UK) :
58 Peregrine Rd, Hainault,
Ilford IG6 3SZ, UK
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use TECHNET TECHNICAL SERVICES website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, technet.support and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on TECHNET TECHNICAL SERVICES All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from TECHNET TECHNICAL SERVICES for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.technet.support
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.technet.support
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.technet.support
Redistribute content from TECHNET TECHNICAL SERVICES (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website.TECHNET TECHNICAL SERVICES does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of TECHNET TECHNICAL SERVICES, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws TECHNET TECHNICAL SERVICES shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- TECHNET TECHNICAL SERVICES reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to TECHNET TECHNICAL SERVICES a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of TECHNET TECHNICAL SERVICES; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of (cname)’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.Top of Form
If the customer is buy website package services would be completed within 90 days or company will not take full payment until the work has been completed.
Refund and Cancellations:
If a customer buys any package or contract she/he can cancel this contract within 7 days. After cancellation, the company will refund money after deducting service charge. Customer cancelling service mid-term will be charged fully. Please send an email to email@example.com or call +91 901 229 8727 to cancel the service/contract.
After review and if approved your account will be refunded and credit will be issued which shall be on your credit statement within 2 to 3 weeks of credit issue date. An Accounts services agent will contact you to confirm receipt of the e-mail via e-mail or via phone, please do not attempt to contact the technical support number as the technical staff does not have authority to handle such issues.
In order to submit the cancellation request please do provide:
Your Full Name
Your Full Address
Contact Phone Number
Date of Service provided or Contract provided
Technet Technical Services and is an independent IT service company, and are a provider that provides IT services to small companies and individuals. We are unique because we are specialized in products from a wide variety. Technet Technical Services has no affiliation with any third-party companies unless such relationship is expressly specified. Technet Technical Services is not responsible for third party content provided on the Site and you bear all risks associated with the use of such third party content, products and services. Technet Technical Services support staffs are Technet Technical Services technicians but do not necessarily hold any certifications from any third party unless expressly specified.
The Technet Technical Services Portal and all content provided on the site are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis, except where expressly provided otherwise. Technet Technical Services expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind to the fullest extent allowable by applicable law, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, with respect to theTechnet Technical Services Website and all content provided on or through the Technet Technical Services Website. https://www.technet.support makes no representations or warranties as to:
The Technet Technical Services website or its Content will meet your requirements;
The accuracy, reliability or quality of the results that may be obtained from the use of the https://www.technet.support website, its Content, or anything obtained by you on the Technet Technical Services Website or its Content will meet your expectations. Technet Technical Services Website makes no representations or warranties that the https://www.technet.support Website will be available on a timely, continuous, secure or error-free basis. Any Content accessed, downloaded or otherwise obtained on or through the use of the site should be used at your own discretion. Technet Technical Services shall have no responsibility for any kind of damage to the customer or visitor to our website.